Wednesday, April 4, 2012

wedding wednesday: songs & dances

Hello!
My first wedding post for twigs. To be honest, I'm a little sick of wedding blogs. Our wedding is in November, so that's 7 months to the day from today (oh lord), but I feel like everything is under control.
We've booked/arranged the:

  • Venue for ceremony & reception, inc. food & drinks
  • Celebrant
  • DJ
  • Dress
  • Rings (decided on, need to buy but don't want to get them too early because we'll want to wear them).
  • STDs (sent & received) 
  • Invitations (need to get printed)
  • Photographer
  • Florist
  • Know where we're going for the Honeymoon but it's too early to buy tickets. 
  • Favors & place-holders (same thing).
  • Hair (step-mum)

So, as far as I'm aware, there's not a lot of gaping holes in there, right? There's transport to/from, which is so low on the priority list and apparently my Mum wants to take care of it... There's a whole lot of DIY/crafty stuff that we can't really do until closer to the date (menus, table plan, etc)... Am I missing something obvious? 

I wanted to share some of the music we'll be using on the day because it's beautiful, and it was a difficult task figuring this out and no doubt something will change between now and then, so in either case, sit back and listen to some pretty songs.

Walk down the aisle:


First dance:


This one is nice..


Now I'm distracted with youtube and pretty songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment